Chuck began his Financial Services career in 1989 with the Knights of Columbus, where he achieved the highest honor bestowed on their Field Agents; the Supreme Knight’s Club.
After 15 years of dedicated service and a desire to move his business closer to home, Chuck began to move towards becoming a fully independent Financial Services Professional. In 2009 he achieved that goal and started Dinise Financial and Insurance Solutions. Our motto is “Plan Now, Live Well and Enjoy Retirement”.
He has been a Featured Speaker at numerous industry events and has been published in a National Industry Magazine (Fraternal Monitor). He was a featured Speaker at a Business Women’s Seminar hosted by the Fontana Chamber of Commerce.
Chuck saw the need to help people better understand all of their options when applying for Social Security and decided to host Educational Workshops to share that knowledge. He has recently been certified by the National Underwriter as a National Social Security Advisor (NSSA). He is one of only about 1,500 Advisors in the Country to receive this designation.
Chuck holds a Life Insurance License in the states of California, Arizona, Colorado, and Georgia. He also holds the following Securities Licenses: 6, 63 and 65 and is an Investment Advisor Representative and a Registered Representative.
Chuck has enjoyed 40 years of marriage to his wife Diane and has 3 children and four grandchildren. His passion is helping his clients reach retirement and never run out of income.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC0626
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC0628
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC0814
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC0816
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC1017
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCC1018
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCCRCC0122
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCCRCC0123
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCCRCC0319
- Maximizing Social Security: MCDCCRCC0320
Comments are closed.