Dale Wolberg has been an instructor for Adult Financial Education Services since its inception. Dale is also a Retirement Income Certified Planner (RICP©) at Focused Financial Solutions. He has over 20 years of experience in financial services industries. He spent 10 years overseas working in Finland, Scotland, and England with some of the largest banks in the world. His focus is on helping people accumulate and preserve wealth for retirement that will be dependable and sustainable, employing financial management and investment strategies that are simple and safe yet effective. Fundamentally, asset protection is the number one priority in the financial planning methodology he advocates. Dale lives in Littleton, CO with his wife and three children. He earned a B.A. from Whitworth University, an M.A. from Western Kentucky University, and an MBA from the University of Notre Dame. He is an independent advisor professionally licensed in multiple states and is an Independent Advisory Representative (IAR) with Redhawk Wealth Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Dale also holds the NSSA® designation. The NSSA® certificate promotes advanced Social Security education providing Dale with the knowledge to counsel clients on the best way to claim Social Security benefits in order to optimize lifetime Social Security income.
Events this person is involved with:
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWRR0425
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWRR0429
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWFR0509
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWFR0513
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWFR0909
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWFR0912
- Your Dream Retirement: YDWFR0916
- Your Dream Retirement: YDWFR0919
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWRR0927
- Maximizing Social Security: MDWRR0930
- Your Dream Retirement: YDWRR1004
- Your Dream Retirement: YDWRR1007
Comments are closed.