Fritz Engels is the President of the Engels Financial Group of Kennesaw, GA. Fritz has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and uses his expertise to educate his clients through detailed financial analysis and strategies. He is a licensed financial professional and has B.S. degrees from both LSU & KSU. His educational background allows him to bring a wealth of knowledge to current and prospective clients. He is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with his clients and has earned the respect and friendship of many people in his community and throughout Georgia. He utilizes his team of advisors and professionals to coordinate and ensure a completely customized plan for all of his client’s affairs: income, financial, legal and tax. He is a strong advocate for the implementation and utilization of this trinity of coordinated services. This comprehensive approach of estate, financial, income and tax planning facilitates the distribution and preservation of your assets and the effectual transfer of your estate. Such legacy planning is often the most overlooked, yet integral element of your entire estate. Fritz’s family of clients includes physicians, attorneys, business owners, people preparing for retirement and retirees. He is consistently invited to and has lectured to various groups, associations, and corporations and is a highly sought after public speaker regarding financial matters. Fritz is also involved in the local community, serving as a member of Heritage Presbyterian Church. Fritz & his wife & family live in Acworth, GA.
Events this person is involved with:
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CFECT0502
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CFECT1017
- Principles of Retirement Planning - PFECTN0306
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0424
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0426
- Principles of Retirement Planning: PFECM0501
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0918
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0920
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM1004
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM1009
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0326
- Maximizing Social Security: MFECM0328
Comments are closed.