Glen Oaks began his career in the insurance and financial services field in 1981, and founded Financial Security Management Agency Inc. five years later. He obtained his fellow designation from the Life Underwriters Training Counsel (LUTC,) and is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA.) In 2010, Glen joined the Wealth and Wisdom Institute, which is a growing number of professionals from across the country who are deeply concerned about the direction this country is headed and the financial impact it is having. Glen co-authored a book in 2013 titled, The Secret to Lifetime Financial Security, which quickly became an Amazon Best Seller, and in 2015, he achieved his National Social Security designation (NSSA.) Glen aspires to be known as someone who can help others get from where they are to where they want to be financially, and continues to use his training and tools to help people get on the right track to financial security.
Events this person is involved with:
- CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING: CGOKS0418
- CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING: CGOKS0420
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CGOKS0913
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CGOKS0403
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CGOKS0405
- Maximizing Social Security: MGOKSU0612
- Maximizing Social Security: MGOKSU0614
- Maximizing Social Security: MGOKSU0910
- Maximizing Social Security: MGOKSU0912
Comments are closed.