John is a Certified Financial Planner® and President of Webb Pickard Insurance & Investment Services, Inc. As an instructor for Adult Financial Education Services (AFES), he brings over 25 years of experience in wealth management, estate planning, asset protection, and retirement planning. John is a graduate of Tennessee Technological University and holds a B.S. in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems. John specializes in Asset Distribution strategies for retirees that: 1. Maximize Returns; 2. Guarantees Lifetime Income; 3. Combats the Effects of Inflation; and, 4. Portfolio designs that “Do Not Lose.” John is dedicated to teaching his students proven methods and techniques that allow most anyone to enjoy a secure retirement.
Events this person is involved with:
- CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING: CJPMCS0404
- CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING: CJPMCS0406
- Conservative Retirement Planning - CJPPP0912
- Conservative Retirement Planning - CJPPP0914
- Social Security Benefits: SJPPP1024
- Social Security Benefits: SJPPP1026
- Maximizing Social Security - MJPMS0220
- Maximizing Social Security - MJPMS0222
- Maximizing Social Security: MJPMS0605
- Maximizing Social Security: MJPMS0607
Comments are closed.