Mark Marrazzo is the President and Founder of Total Resource Financial. As president, his role is to oversee all of the firm’s operations to ensure that clients receive outstanding service and proper financial guidance.
Mark was born and raised in Chicago, IL. He was introduced to the financial industry by his step father as a young child. Following his dad’s advice, Mark attained his first license at the early age of 19 years old and hasn’t stopped learning since. After building a successful firm in the Chicago area, Mark decided to follow a lifelong dream and move to Tampa, FL in 2009 where he could expand his firm and get away from the cold weather.
With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Mark helps individuals with Financial and Estate Planning, Trust Management, Asset Allocation and Portfolio Monitoring. Mark works with his corporate clients on their Retirement and Benefits Plan design as well as Succession Planning. Among other services, this includes general ERISA Compliance, Plan Benchmarking, Investment Due Diligence and Employee Education.
Mark currently holds the Series 7, Series 66, and Series 24 FINRA registrations, as well as his Life, Health & Variable Annuity License (02-15) and is a Certified Long Term Care specialist in Florida and Illinois.
Mark currently lives in Tampa, FL where enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, training and coaching various martial arts, as well as going to the beach year round.
Events this person is involved with:
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSE0123
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSE0125
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSE0612
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSE0614
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSU1016
- Conservative Retirement Planning: CMMNSU1018
- Maximizing Social Security: MMMNSU0129
- Maximizing Social Security: MMMNSU0131
- Maximizing Social Security: MMMNSU0423
- Maximizing Social Security: MMMNSU0427
- Principles of Retirement Planning: PMMNSU0504
Comments are closed.