After leaving the US Navy, NAS North Island, San Diego, CA. in 1982, Mr. Burgess moved to the San Jose Bay Area where he worked in the Semiconductor industry for 20 years. Until surviving the 2000-2002 market crash seeing colleagues and friends suffering 48%+ losses and vowed never again!
- Over 16 years Developing and Presenting Educational Workshops helping Bay Area Families since 2002
- Before leaving the Securities world, he worked for several Major Broker Dealers as a Securities Representative and held a Series 7, 6, 63 and 65 – now a CA Life Insurance Agent # 0D61990
- Specializing in Tax-free and Guaranteed Lifetime Income strategies.
Local San Jose Author
- TRUE LOVE III – A Relationship Guide and Workbook!
- Let’s Cut the Crap! later revised to: Straight Talk! – A Financial Guide for No-Nonsense People!
- Endless Money Streams – Lifetime Multiple Income Strategy
- Do-it-yourself Financial Planning and the power of Self-Directed IRA’s
- Many Educational Seminars for Seniors around the San Jose Bay Area
- EQUILIBRIUM – an Action Novel currently in the works…
Events this person is involved with:
Comments are closed.